Last updated: 05/03/2022
Scope of Service
As Caneria, the scope and nature of the services we will provide, is completely free to determine its framework; about the services The changes will be deemed to have entered into force by being published on the SITE.
All text, code, graphics published on the SITE, owner of logos, images, sound files and software used (hereinafter referred to as 'content') is Caneria, all rights reserved. Reproduction or copying of site content without written permission It is strictly prohibited.
- All users use the SITE only legally and personally. purposes and infringing on the rights of third parties. will not engage in any activity that constitutes commits. In their transactions and actions within the SITE, legal and penal responsibilities belong to them. This work and due to the actions that third parties have suffered or may suffer. The SITE has no direct and/or indirect responsibility for any damages.
- To ensure the accuracy and up-to-dateness of the information available on the SITE we are doing our best. However, despite our efforts, this information may lag behind actual changes, some there may be differences. For this reason, the information on the site We, express or implied, regarding the accuracy and timeliness of any No guarantee is given, no commitment is made.
- Operated by third parties on the SITE and its contents are created by us. hyperlinks to other unknown websites, apps and platforms (hyperlink) can be found. The SITE, functionality only means access to these sites. and we do not accept any responsibility for its contents.
- We do our best to keep the SITE free of viruses. Although we do, we do not guarantee that viruses are completely absent. For this reason, taking necessary precautions against viruses while downloading data is responsible. Virus etc. malicious programs, codes or materials We do not accept responsibility for any damage it may cause.
- that there will be no defect or error in the services offered on the SITE, or We do not guarantee uninterrupted service. to the SITE and in advance of your access to the services or any part of the site. We may terminate it at any time without notice.
Limitation of Liability
Our liability for damages arising from the use of the SITE is limited to intent and gross negligence. The total compensation that can be claimed for damages arising from the breach of the contract, limited to foreseeable damages. Limitations of liability mentioned above at the same time, which may cause harm to human life, bodily injury, or health of a person. Does not apply in case of damages. In all cases considered force majeure legally, for delay, non-performance or default, we are not liable for any compensation. will not be born.
Dispute Resolution: From the application or interpretation of this Agreement The laws of the Republic of Turkey are applied in the resolution of any disputes that may arise; Niğde Courthouse Courts and Enforcement Offices are authorized.